If you want to work in a creative and relaxed environment where your skills will be respected and where you will be able to build on them and strengthen your competences, let us know as soon as possible.
We are looking for a person who has completed an undergraduate degree in Computer Science at the Faculty of Computer Science or a degree in Mathematics at the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, or who is about to defend their degree. Employment is available immediately.
In addition to good relations and a good salary, you will also receive a performance award and other bonuses at the end of the year.
You will assist EBA partners and EBA DMS clients with application development.
The tasks and tasks you would perform are in particular:
– Creation of documentation for software development
– documentation for development tools
– maintenance and management of the EBA Partner Development Portal (GitLab)
– training of application development programmers at partners and clients
– assisting EBA partners in application development
– internal assistance to EBA Support
– other work and tasks necessary for the successful operation of the EBA Partners’ and Customers’ applied development activities.
EBA is a young, fast-growing company with excellent ratings such as Platinum Excellence and SME Excellent, which reflect our company’s internal business culture.
Applications are accepted by e-mail: email@example.com, Mr. Dušan Pavčnik.